Welcome to Dale Glading for State Representative District 54
"I like you because you're not a politician!"
That comment was made recently by a very prominent doctor in Vero Beach. Dale had met with him and some of his associates for half an hour or so, and had answered every question they asked by looking them straight in the eye and telling them the truth.
If there is a phrase that best describes Dale Glading, that is it. He is a NON-politician!
Graduating near the top of his high school and college classes and twice being named Most Likely to Succeed by his peers, Dale chose a different path in life. Instead of pursuing the law career he had originally planned, Dale has spent the past 32 years ministering to the most needy segments of our society.
Senior citizens... the homeless... at-risk youth... prisoners, their families and their victims.
If you are looking for a person to represent you in the Florida State House who puts the needs of others before himself, look no farther.
Dale Glading... the NON-politician!
- Passionately pro-life
- Favors school choice and local control of education, and opposes Common Core
- Will fight to protect our 2nd Amendment rights
- Believes in smaller and less intrusive government
- Has a six-point plan to preserve and restore the Indian River Lagoon
- Wants not just more jobs, but better paying career positions
- Thinks it's time for office holders to stop passing the buck and to start making the tough choices now!
Dale Glading's three decades of community service and his real-life experience raising children, starting businesses and creating jobs make him the ideal person to represent the Treasure Coast in Tallahassee.